1. Elie Saab- Le Parfume: I sampled this last week. It's slightly woody smelling, which I don't normally go for but the jasmine and honey rose overtones are what sold it to me. I like fresh, flowery scents.
2. Rag & Bone Black Pleated Leather Skirt: I actually don't have anything leather in my wardrobe despite it being 'so in' at the moment. The pleats make this skirt a bit more feminine and less biker chick. Love.
3. Jinkksy Candy Grande Royal Blue Bracelet: This jewellery brand screams luxury to me. Bling heaven.
4. Nikon D5100 16.2 MP Digital SLR- Black with 18-55mm Lens: - I've been saving up for this camera. Hopefully, I can get it at a reduced price during the post-xmas/ New Year sales, if not, I'll just have to be patient and save up a little longer. It's currently retailing between £500 and £600.
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette: As I tend to stick to more neutral colours and wear natural tones, this palette is perfect for me. These eyeshadows look as though they'll blend really well together too.
6. Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish ( in Whitehall): Facinated with the physics behind this and the colour is hawt!!
What's currently on your wish list? Let me know by leaving a comment.